Although all claims are different, most begin with an initial FREE consultation with a member of the
BTMK injury team. We will discuss:
- What has happened
- Whether you will be able to make a claim
- What level of success you can expect
If your claim merits further investigation, we will then:
- Gather all the necessary material – including medical evidence & supporting assessments undertaken by medical experts – to build your case.
- Establish the losses and expenses you have incurred as a direct result of your accident.
- Ascertain who should be claimed against and let them know your intention to claim, usually through their insurers or solicitors.
Each side will then negotiate towards a settlement, with your BTMK Injury expert representing your best interests at every stage. Many cases are resolved at this stage, with no need to go further into the courtroom.
Our confidential service begins with a free interview at our offices or by arrangement with you at your home or in hospital and continues long after you receive the compensation you deserve.
If an injury causes an immediate change in your life, BTMK Injury can arrange expert assistance for you and a stop gap payment from the responsible party’s insurers to ease financial pressure and to pay for private treatment at the earliest opportunity.